Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ozeri Stainless Steel Milk Frother & Pitcher Review


This milk frother is so easy to use. I feel like with this there is no need to visit expensive coffee shops because I can just make my drinks at home. I love when products come with batteries so I don't need to worry about that because this came with the two batteries it needed. It was very easy to put in. The stainless steel look always goes perfectly in my kitchen decor. The frother took about 10 seconds to stir up the milk to the frothy consistency it needed to be perfect. I love the little stainless steel cup as well. Another plus is that it comes with an extra attachment just in case the other one breaks. The tool itself is pretty quiet and easy to handle. Do yourself a favor and grab this tool to make your next latte right in your kitchen.


You can BUY your own Ozeri Milk Frother on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Frother-Frothing-Stainless-Attachment/dp/B00R3MLNYU/ref=sr_1_4?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1422810522&sr=1-4&keywords=ozeri+milk+frother


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...