Monday, February 9, 2015

Nikkouware High Quality Rustproof Stainless Steel Shower Curtain Hooks & Rings Review




I got to try out these shower curtain rings for my bathroom. They are so beautiful and classic looking to me. I think I was actually worried about the little steel balls up at the top were going to be loose and run down to the bottom but they are very sturdy. They keep still up at the top. They were very easy to install. The mechanism at the bottom just pops open and you latch it onto your shower bar. These curtain hooks are rustproof which was another concern of mine. I've already gone through many cheap metal hooks that just rust up and look terrible after a while so that I must dispose of them which disposes my money as well. These hooks are relatively cheap and shipped quickly. They also come in a handy clear plastic package so that I can have a spot to store away my other ones just in case I want to go back and forth and switch them every now and then.


As you can see the hooks give a bit of length where it hangs down which is good. I know my shower bar looks dirty but its just a little scratched up from previous shower hooks. These hooks look great especially if you have other stainless steel accessories around in your bathroom. I do have a stainless steel toothbrush holder and trash bin. It's very classy and I would recommend them.  #curtainrings

You can buy your own shower curtain hooks on Amazon by clicking here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KGCDQVM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...