Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hango Pink Lunch Bags - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review




Aren't these just the cutest lunch bags ever?! They are made to be lunch bags and they are from a company called Hango.They are bright pink in color with kind of like a chocolate brown carrying strap. They come in 2 sizes together. The quality of the material its made of is very durable.

 Let's talk about how I use them. I wanted storage bags for all my beauty products. I have a bunch of eyeshadows, creams and serums. You know what is awesome? If anything spills inside of the bags I can easily clean it up since they are lunch bags and the inside is easy to wipe down.

I was able to fit a bunch of my eye shadows into the smaller bag. I also fit a lot of bigger beauty products in the large bag perfectly. I just can't express how adorable these bags look in my bedroom. They are easy to take on the go if traveling as well. 

Another thing that's awesome is it comes in a cute white drawstring bag that's also surprisingly high quality. I used it to store some things and hung it in my closet.

You can buy your own set of Hango Lunch bags here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lunch-Bag-Hango-99-Insulated-Investment/dp/B00P2T2BN8/ref=cm_cr-mr-title




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...