Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Water Away - Natural Diuretic Water Pills Review



I decided to try out these natural diuretic pills by Zhou nutritions. I always seem to have a problem with extra water weight due to bloating. When do I bloat the most? After having soda. I try not to drink a lot of soda but I do have a can every day or other day. It's my weakness and I know it's bad for me but I can't stop lol. I really like having natural supplements around in any form and I loved what I saw in these pills. I'm constantly getting UTI's and I noticed this had cranberry extract which is good for that. It's also good to drink plenty of water to flush out everything and this would help to do that as well. There is also Vitamin B-6, Potassium, Dandelion, Green Tea, Juniper Berry, Bucchu leaves, Apple Cider Vinegar, Corn silk, paprika and watermelon in here. These pills are not vegan but that's alright with me. I just am concerned with the actual pills having everything I need contained in it.


The pills themselves smell like tea to me. They are very easy to swallow. You have to make sure you are able to go to the bathroom often while using this because it will cause you to do so. There are quite a few advantages to taking diuretics. One is to reduce hypertension. They also compensate for poor renal function. And my favorite one which is reduces bloating. If you deal with any of these issues I would definitely give these pills a try. #zhounutrition

You can buy your own bottle of Water Away natural diuretic water pills here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00rkl5oda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...