Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hair Symphony Detangling and Soft Hair Brushes with Cosmetics Bag Review



The Hair Symphony brush duo is awesome! I have used it already on myself and I seriously felt like I was being massaged. My personal favorite because of the nice feeling it gives would be the pink detangling hair brush. Who wouldn't love a cute bright pink brush?! It's adorable! It has a very interesting curve to it but it still is very comfortable to hold. I decided to try this in my boyfriend's hair and he LOVED the way it felt on his scalp. I have also used this on my daughter's thick wavy hair and it managed to brush it smoothly. I only wish that this set came with a soft bristle brush and it would make it perfect for me. The bag is convenient to carry it in for travel. We're all very happy with these brushes and how they performed. #DetanglingBrush

You can buy your own Hair Symphony brush set on Amazon herehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NTB6CPE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...