Monday, February 2, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper [Day by Day Beauty] Review for oily skin



So this is the first time I have ever heard of facial blotting papers which makes me think I live under a rock or something. I guess I never really had a giant problem with facial oil to ever address the problem outright. I do get oily on my hairline and so does my boyfriend. We thought this would be the perfect areas to test out these sheets.

I really love how compact these packets are. After we tried them we did end up keeping one in the bathroom and I kept one upstairs in my makeup area. So I opened up the packets and was greeted by the product calling me beautiful. Ah, what a wonderful compliment.


I didn't do it in purpose but ended up grabbing like 4-5 sheets at the same time. I really do wish it were easier to pick up one at a time but it was being used for both of us so I didn't think too much of it. I helped my boyfriend out and blotted his hairline area. The paper picked up so much oil I was kind of amazed and disgusted at the same time. I worked to blot the area around the nose line and it picked up oil there as well. These sheets work great!


I think these sheets will be used regularly. I find that they may be more useful much later after a shower or even the next day if you shower at night. This would be perfect to use right before applying makeup to your face and I would recommend having this around if you experience oily skin areas frequently. #beautytips


You can buy your own Facial Blotting Paper on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Blotting-Paper-Face-Sheets-All-Natural/dp/B00PBGK440/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...