Monday, February 9, 2015

Xtava Allure 2200W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer Review



I'm totally in love with this hair dryer. First of all, it looks so pretty. It looks black but the color is really charcoal grey.  I love the sleekness of it. I did not own a hair dryer before getting this because I was just using a table top fan to dry my hair which was so slow going. The results this hair dryer gave me were great. It dried my hair in about 10 minutes on the highest settings. I do have really long hair that goes almost to mid back. I can easily pass my hair straightener after using the dryer and get beautiful silky results. The barrel attachment on the dryer I recommend to target specific areas without putting the main barrel too close to your head. It does get really hot so you have to be careful not to put your hands anywhere near there while its running or after until it cools down. The dryer itself is super lightweight so it was easy to hold which was comforting. The power cord is long which is great if your power source is a little far from your mirror like mine. I'm so happy with this dryer and the price doesn't kill the wallet so I recommend this wholeheartedly. #hairdryer



2 SPEEDS \ 3 HEAT SETTINGS - : The Allure features two speeds and three heat settings to offer control and professional styling versatility for all hair types. While high heat is appropriate for thick or coarse hair, low heat is suited for thin or fragile hair. With the ability to customize the settings to your unique needs, you will take hair drying to a whole new level.

You can BUY your own Xtava  ceramic hair dryer on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKQFT4I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Check out Xtava here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xtavabeauty 

Check out Xtava's Website : http://xtava.com/


3 comments:

  1. Very true! This hair dryer looks so pretty. Even I don’t have a dryer right now, but I will buy a nice and powerful one this week. I have made a list of best hair dryers and now will select one from them with help of my sister who is already using a dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...