Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ramini Brands Silicone Beverage Glasses - Set of 2 Product Review



I've never seen anything like this so I was extra excited to try them out. I didn't want them for wine but just for juice drinks. My kids noticed them and wanted to try them out first. They both loved them so much and I love it to for them because if it spills nothing will break. I have lost too many glasses in accidents so this is great. The other really great thing about these cups is you can travel with them easily since they just squeeze flat to fit into a bag. I will definitely use these cups for our family outings to the state park once it gets warmer. They are so convenient and hold a reasonable amount of liquid beverage. Cleaning them is really easy as well. I wish they came in sets of four though. Maybe in the future they will have larger packs hopefully.#siliconecampingglassesraminibrands

You can buy your own 2 set of silicone beverage glasses here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ramini-Brands%C2%AE-Silicone-Glasses-Multi-Purpose/dp/B00SGOC8Y8/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1424800635&sr=1-1



1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...