Sunday, February 1, 2015

Olivery Set of 6 Vintage Birds Designer Drink Coasters with Holder Review



These wood coasters are even more beautiful in person. They go perfectly on my kitchen table and make a lovely accent for someone who loves vintage/shabby chic type of decor. I thought the wooden box carrier it comes in is cute and fits the coasters well. There are rubber grips on each bottom corner of the coaster. These coasters were very well-made and I'm delighted with them. They would make such an adorable gift for someone special in your life or just the perfect accent in your home.

My favorite coaster is the owl one so I keep him up at the top on my kitchen table. I'm so in love with the whole vintage look.  Spring is coming and this will match up perfectly with a nice bird cage decor with pastel weathered colors like in the picture below. The possibilities will be endless with such a great piece. #Olivery


You can check out Olivery's Website here: http://www.oliverypureliving.com/



You can buy your own set of Custom wood coasters here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SC7EUYU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...