Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AirComfy Travel Pillow - Inflatable Neck & Back Pillow Review




I have been using this pillow for a while now at my desk. I wanted it for my back. I sit at my desk and do work/game for hours but am always hunched forward naturally. I feel like the pillow provides a need for me to want to sit back in my chair properly if for at least a while. It's very easy to inflate and deflate. All you have to do is blow some air and close it shut for however much give you want in the pillow. I think that the carrying case is really neat for when I want to take it with me in the car. This is way better than your standard neck pillow just for its custom air properties and ability to carry it easily. #AirComfyTravel


You can buy your own AirComfy Travel pillow on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/AirComfy-Travel-Pillow-Inflatable-Lightweight/dp/B00NRA8RZA/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...