Tuesday, February 24, 2015

iGotTech Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen Review



I got to try out these texting gloves from a company called iGotTech. This couldn't have come at a better time since our weather is quite frigid right now here in north east Pennsylvania. As you all know, I'm an avid gamer so my fingers are always exposed being on the computer. Do I have the heat blasted in my home? Nope. The insulation here isn't that great either. It's always cold in my main computer room. In comes the iGotTech texting gloves. I didn't even care if they couldn't touch my touch screen because I wanted it for my desktop. They are really comfortable and thick. They keep my hands nice and toasty. These gloves do come in a pretty pink color with the grey accents but I opted for the black ones since they match with everything. I DID take them outside to use and they worked wonderfully. Do they work for touch screens? Yup. I used it on my iPad and everything worked as if I was touching it with my bare fingers. A little expensive at $10 ? Maybe. I would probably pay around $6 max for these. They still look really cute with the grey touches on the fingers. I'm happy with them overall. #Gloves


You can buy your own texting gloves here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q10K0EO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog. Texting gloves are really helpful for the easy use of our touchscreen phones. There are other sites also like www.glove.ly that provide quality gloves for your touch screen phones.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...