Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Coosh [Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to USB Cable 10ft / 3m Review



This is the longest lightning to USB cable I own right now. The quality of the wire is great! I'm just using it right now to plug my iPad mini2 into my desktop to keep it charged and ready to transfer images to my computer. It works right away when plugged in with no problems at all. This thick wire will not break or tear easily that's for sure. I love it and it's my favorite lightning wire right now. I have like 5 lightning cables around my home. I think its just a great idea to have a few especially if you have more than one device that uses them. I'm able to also keep one in my car. These are great to stock up on! #usbcable

You can buy your own Coosh Lightning to USB cable on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00qrkxvhq


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...