Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Body Tea USA with Garcinia Cambogia + Green Tea Review



Alright, so I decided I wanted to try out this product called Body Tea USA. I really am not a big fan of tea mostly because I can't do tea with water. I always make my tea with milk because it's the only way I can stomach the taste. So basically what this tea consists of is PuEr tea, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Jasmine Flower, Flower of Hyacinth, Dolichos and Lemongrass. I already have a ton of experience with taking Garcinia Cambogia supplements. The way they work is they suppress the appetite which really works. I would say it's good for losing that first 10 lbs and helping you along the way with proper diet and exercise.This tea is a natural diuretic weight loss tea to slim down which helps to eliminate excess water from the body, purify the body form toxins and works great for both men and women.



There's 28 individual bags in the pack and they are pyramid tea bags. Pyramid tea bags allow the tea to expand and breath much better than traditional tea bags. The tea has a nice clean taste to it. I enjoyed it with my milk. It's a little early to tell but I probably did lose like 2-3 lbs of water weight alone. It keeps me feeling full so I don't have to snack on all the bad things in between proper meals. I think this product is great to take if you enjoy tea plus its convenient to carry around with its little packets. #BodyTeaUSA

You can buy your own months supply of Body Tea here on Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RM7Z57W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...