Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ozeri Elite Chef Black Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set + Stand Review



I got to try out this 3-piece ceramic knife set from Ozeri along with a matching knife stand. Both items do come separately though. That makes sense to me I suppose because some people just don't have the counter space for a stand and may not want to pay extra for that. I was really interested in the knife stand because I never saw anything like it before and wanted to experience it.

There are little rubber feet at the bottom of it so it will sit securely wherever you may want to place it. The slots for the knives are adjustable so you can display it however you'd like. I think I like the position above as a permanent display plus it's easy to grab whatever knife I need like this.

The ceramic knives themselves are so stylish. That always seems to be the case with Ozeri items. They always seem to go for that modern look. The handles are really comfortable and easy to hold. I had no problem preparing a salad with these knives as they slice through romaine lettuce, tomatoes and carrots effortlessly. These knives are very good for slicing but I wouldn't replace all your steel knives with these types. If you're dealing with meat that has bones around it I would use a steel knife for that purpose. Ceramic knives are just best for slicing veggies, fruits, soft cuts of meat, and cheeses. Just be careful when handling ceramic knives and know what it can accomplish in the kitchen. #Ozeri #Ceramic #kitchen #knives 


You can buy your own 3-piece Ceramic knife set on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BITA6GU

You can buy your own 3-Piece Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KJ1HHOM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...