Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Aloe Cure Pure Aloe Extract Review



I swear I have these random pains in me and I always joke I have ulcers. I probably do who knows. Anyway, I do know I have major acid reflux so I wanted to try this out. I have heard stories of Aloe drinkers and how it takes getting used to because the consistency is a bit unique. I mean I can totally describe the consistency but I won't get vulgar here lol. This stuff definitely has edge to it. It doesn't taste like Grape at all to me. One thing I do know is that this stuff did work out for me. I guess it kind of cools and calms my insides. It's not something I want to indulge in all the time but I will be taking it weekly. Aloe is very good for many different ailments so definitely worth checking out. I would recommend mixing this stuff with orange juice to mask the taste if you are picky with that sort of thing. #aloecure


HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE

  1. Aids in the elimination of constipation.
  2. Aids in digestion and helps with stomachaches and heartburn.
  3. Helps to regulate blood sugars.
  4. Detoxifies the body and colon.
  5. Helps with weight loss by increasing metabolic rate to burn more calories.
  6. Improves circulation.
  7. Aids in healing damage to internal tissues.
  8. Regulates blood pressure.
  9. Strengthens immune system.
  10. Retards the growth of cancerous tumors.
  11. Helps to reduce inflammation.

You can buy your own box of Aloe Cure here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/aloecure-juice-reflux-heartburn-bottle/dp/b0019sfrfk/?keywords=aloe+juice&m=a1hwa47uzxaxmr

And for your personal enjoyment...pictures of my cat with AloeCure. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your cat, super cute! Good review. I don't think I would want to try the stuff out though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It definitely takes a little getting used to

      Delete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...