Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Kitty Moodycards! Review



These flip cards are so awesome! They are funny as heck! I have them on my desk right now at home to let any passerby's know exactly what I am thinking. This Friday one is my favorite one by the way. There are so many different kind of moods you can flip over to express. All the pictures are very high quality.

 You do have to unfold it when it comes and I would recommend putting something heavy in the middle of it so it can get used to being flat on a table top. I just keep my iPod in there since it fits purrfectly.

I think these cards would be great for someone who works in an office. You can lay it out and let everyone know just how you are feeling at the time.

Everyone loves cats and so its the perfect gift for anyone who needs the perfect pick me up. This is even great for someone you just kind of know at work and want to get them something cute. I guarantee it will put a smile on anyones face.

My cat approves this product lol #KittyMoodys

You can buy your own Kitty MoodyCards right on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RJ8DJC2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...