Sunday, February 8, 2015

Petoyo Birds Flying Feather Cat Teaser Toy Natural Review



My cat absolutely loves this toy! He's been so rough with it for hours now and it didn't break apart yet. I don't even need to use the wand to fly it around because he doesn't care when I do that. I found that if I just left it alone laying around that's when he wants to play with it. I just wedge it between the couch cushions and let it hang there because that's when he finds it most appealing. I find that my cat goes crazy mostly for laser pointers but this toy has become his second favorite thing. He tires himself out playing with this toy and I know he's getting good exercise with it. I do have to pull it away from him because the bell can get a little annoying after a while lol. Great toy!!


Check out a video I made of my cat playing with it.



You can buy your own Petoyo Birds Flying Feather Cat Teaser Toy here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Petoyo-TM-Flying-Feather-Natural/dp/B00N87HMWG/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...