Friday, January 30, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler Review



This eyelash curler has worked out perfectly for me. My eyelashes seem to poke straight out from my eyes and this has worked great to keep them curled up when I am doing my makeup to go out. I am always worried about eyelash curlers grabbing at my eyelid but this curler was very gentle and effective. I think the liner pad on the curler is thick and works well to gently do its job. The curler itself was easy to hold and looks attractive. I love the little touch of the companies name written on it elegantly. #eyelashcurler

You can buy your own Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lovely-Lashes-Eyelash-Izy-Trends/dp/B00ILH0IE2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...