Friday, January 16, 2015

OZ Naturals Facial Toner w/ Ocean Minerals Review



So this is the second spray facial toner I have tried. I love these a lot and wish I could try a whole bunch more! It's definitely easier to use than creamy lotion type moisturizers which you are supposed to put on after this but you don't have to unless your skin is really dry. It's also great if you are in a rush.

This is actually my first time trying anything from OZ Naturals. I'm not too familiar but they seem like a great company with many different types of beauty products. This spray is 100% natural but it sure does have a bunch of properties in it. That's not a bad thing ..I actually see a bunch of cool things for your skin like Ginseng, chamomile, Ginkgo, cucumber, aloe vera and witch hazel. There is one thing I noticed and that's the scent. This smells of heavy witch hazel and if you aren't fond of witch hazel smell then maybe this one won't be for you. I don't mind because you can always put a serum or moisturizer after the toner which will negate the witch hazel scent anyway.

So you should build up the perfect skin regimen to keep your skin healthy. There are amino acids, vitamin c and ocean minerals in this spray to help aid skin's sun damage , fine lines and uneven skin tone. You can pair that up with the right serums and moisturizer to keep your face looking young and refreshed. The spray absorbs quickly but I just pat any excess off with a cotton ball. I enjoyed using this spray and will use it after showering before I put on my serums and moisturizer. Try it for yourself! This toner is 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan, does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is PH balanced which makes it safe for all skin types. #OzNaturals

You can buy your own Oz Naturals Facial Toner on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/oz-naturals-organic-considered-available/dp/b00l4ex7xs/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1420472899&sr=8-1&keywords=toner+oz+naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...