Saturday, January 24, 2015

NanoRazor 3" Ceramic Paring knife with free peeler Review



I am so in love with this knife and peeler set. First of all, they look so stylish. I love the black vibe from it all. The blade cover for the knife is awesome so I can store it away in my drawer and not cut myself trying to get it. The are both lightweight and very easy to use. I find the grip comfortable on both handles. I love that I don't have to sharpen this knife as it keeps its razor sharp edge and will not wear out. I find this ceramic knife to be more sanitary than my others. All it needs is a quick rinse in between cutting different food items. I also know that this won't rust out. I love the price tag on this knife because they usually go for a lot more. I'm very happy with this knife and plan to expand my collection of ceramic knives for cooking.

Another awesome fact is the ceramic peeler can be re-positioned for both left handed or right handed use. 

 These knives are very good for slicing but I wouldn't replace all your steel knives with these types. If you're dealing with meat that has bones around it I would use a steel knife for that purpose. Ceramic knives are just best for slicing veggies, fruits, soft cuts of meat, and cheeses. Just be careful when handling ceramic knives and know what it can accomplish in the kitchen. #NanoRazor

Ceramic’s superior edge retention, chemical purity and light weight make it ideal for straight slicing.
Even so, ceramic knives are intended to complement – not replace – your other cutlery. Use steel knives for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods and slicing cheese.
Ceramic knives aren’t intended to cut hard food or anything that isn’t easily sliced. Hardness doesn’t mean that ceramic is not breakable. The blade is sharpened so thin that anything hard has the potential to put a chip on the tip.
- See more at: http://kyoceracutlery.com/uncategorized/ceramic-vs-steel-knives-%E2%80%93-all-in-good-taste#sthash.NEWp4pQJ.dpuf
Ceramic’s superior edge retention, chemical purity and light weight make it ideal for straight slicing.
Even so, ceramic knives are intended to complement – not replace – your other cutlery. Use steel knives for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods and slicing cheese.
Ceramic knives aren’t intended to cut hard food or anything that isn’t easily sliced. Hardness doesn’t mean that ceramic is not breakable. The blade is sharpened so thin that anything hard has the potential to put a chip on the tip.
- See more at: http://kyoceracutlery.com/uncategorized/ceramic-vs-steel-knives-%E2%80%93-all-in-good-taste#sthash.NEWp4pQJ.dpu
You can buy your own ceramic paring knife w/ free peeler here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PZ479PU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...