Saturday, January 24, 2015

Best For My Pets Bully Sticks Review



I got these treats for my mother in law's English setter. She's a big girl and loves her treats. These are great to give to her while my MIL is at work to keep her busy. The smell is very minimal and honestly I can't imagine natural treats without any sort of scent. It lets me know that it hasn't been processed heavily or messed with too much. She loves them and goes crazy over them. She's a big dog and I know these treats will last her a while so the price is a little high but in the end worth it. I also love that they weren't made in China because a lot of bad pet treats have been making their way in from over there. I know I can trust these treats for her health and well being. She's happy with them and I am happy to see her excited about something. I recommend these awesome treats for any dog. I wish the packaging was a little bigger though because they JUST fit in there tightly. You might need to transfer them over into a bigger plastic baggie or treat jar after opening. #bullysticks

ALL NATURAL, 100% PURE BEEF. It is HEALTHY! 100% natural, no chemicals, high in protein and low in fat.

You can buy your own Bully Sticks on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Natural-Bully-Sticks-Grain-Free/dp/B00K4E1IJE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


Check them out on Social Media Channels here:

www.twitter.com/bestformypets

www.facebook.com/bestformypets

www.instagram.com/bestformypets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...