Friday, January 16, 2015

Akcord® Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB Cable Review



This is the cutest lightning cable ever! I got mine in pink and it easily stands out over my other wires around my tower. I always love to keep my iPad plugged in charging while I'm at my desk so it worked out perfectly. I love how the cable is durable and flat so it won't ever get tangled. I've had absolutely no problem with it so far. The length of it is perfect for my needs. If you're looking for a unique lightning cable then this would the one to get your hands on. Also, just want to let people know there is some sort of bug where your iPads might say they aren't charging but that's not the case. Your device is plugged in and charging plus you can access its contents. Awesome cable which comes in Pink, White or black ! #Akcord




You can buy your own Lightning Cable on Amazon through here: http://www.amazon.com/Akcord%C2%AE-Apple-Certified-Lightning-Cable/dp/B00R0D6V8K/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...