Saturday, January 24, 2015

Minzos 4-In-1 TurboPen for Tablet & SmartPhone Review



I have enjoyed using this attractive stylus pen. I use mine on a mini tablet which works out perfectly. Sometimes my fingers start to hurt typing on it so this works better for me. I'm not sure if I like the flash light button on it very much. It flickers or sometimes decides to turn on for a few seconds but then shuts off. I'm not sure if the flash light is defective or what but that's fine with me because if I need a flash light I'll just use one separately. The laser pointer is so awesome on this pen. I've been using it to play with my cat who just goes crazy for it. The laser light is really strong. The cap over the pen is sturdy and stays put tightly on it. The pen itself works fine. I think something like this would be perfect for older people using a tablet or even younger people with pain in their hand joints.
 #TurboPen


You can buy your own stylus pen on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Stylus-Pen-Smartphone-Tablet/dp/B00MU423QI/ref=cm_cr-mr-title






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...