Monday, January 26, 2015

Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler Review



I thought this eyelash curler was interesting. I have never seen a handle like this one because they usually just have the two rubber loops for your fingers. I think this one is easier to hold close to your face without being awkward. The rubber lip at the top of the curler claims its promise of not pinching at you. My eyelashes are very thin and poke out and I was able to curl it up a bit with this tool. It's a good curler but I wouldn't say it's super high top quality nor would I say its on the low end. It's in the middle. Good enough to curl up and set. I also tried them on my lashes without mascara. Very good product! #eyelashcurler

This curler comes in many different colors and styles. Go check them out!



You can buy your own Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Eyelash-Curler-Salon-Quality-Dramatically-Longer-Lasting/dp/B00MS41GGI/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...