Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jetsetter Tarriss TSA Luggage Lock Review



This one is going to be simple and sweet. I'm going on a trip in March and wanted to have some luggage locks on hand so I looked into these locks by Tarriss. They are really slim and lightweight. It's pretty straightforward to use. All you have to do is push in the button at the bottom and set the combination you want. You then let the button go and everything should be good to go. The locks are really durable and high quality.

What's the biggest concern of traveling to me? Leaving my personal belongings in a hotel unattended. I've seen one too many stories about hotel maids digging into people's stuff while they weren't around. This would be great to lock my bags up while I am not in my room.

You also want to be careful with actually locking your luggage because TSA is such a pain nowadays. You might just slow the line down having to open everything up if they asked you to and you had a lock on it. I guess they have their own keys to look but you will get asked to open it if you are there ..UGH. Also, having a lock on your luggage might advertise to people you have something expensive in your bags. I would just generally use them to lock up your stuff while you are in your room or gym use. Happy traveling! #travelgear


You can buy your own set of Tarriss locks on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/tarriss-tsa-lock-lifetime-warranty/dp/b00q0pacei/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=utf8&qid=1420932882&sr=1-2&keywords=tarriss




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...