Friday, May 1, 2015

Yorkshire-Mayfair 1000 Thread Set of 2 Cotton Brown Pillowcases Review




These pillowcases are beautiful! I tried them out in a chocolate brown color. They matched perfectly with my quilted bed cover. The pillowcases need to be ironed because they have a few wrinkles but I didn't mind. My pillows are a little small and worn so I will have to get larger/plusher pillows to fill the covers properly. They feel so wonderful on my face while I am laying down on them. The stitching is great on them and are so luxurious. One thing I noticed is they don't bleed in the wash. I know I have gotten cheaper pillow cases that were a deep blue color and the color in them just bled all over everything. I'm very happy with my new comfy pillowcases and look forward to maybe getting some sheets to go with the cases from the same company. Their customer service has just been amazing as well as they promptly helped me with any questions I had. Awesome!
#1000ThreadCottonPillowcases

You can buy your own set of 2 Yorkshire-Mayfair pillowcases here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00wdqul7g




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...