Monday, May 11, 2015

Libian Jr Plus Size Long Maxi Smucking Embroidery Dress Review




Wow, this dress is so beautiful in person. The quality of the material is high. The dress is very comfortable to wear and super flowy. I have mine in black and a size 1X. I'm usually a size small-medium in things. I'm 5'3" and 135 lbs. What I love about these dresses is they have room to fit in them if I were to gain a few lbs. I usually stay away from maxi dresses because I am short and I think they look funny on me but I thought this looked cute on me. I have already gotten quite a few compliments on it. I like to pair it with a cute bolero for a put together look. The material also is quite breathable so this air just goes through it. I mean it's a dream to wear. I'm very happy with this dress and I will be wearing it often this Spring/Summer. #libian

You can buy your own dress here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Libian-Plus-Smucking-Embroidery-Dress/dp/B00K8HDFZW/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1431371648&sr=1-1&keywords=Libian+Jr+Plus+Size+Long+Maxi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...