Thursday, May 7, 2015

Odyssey Rings - 8mm Tungsten Carbide Classy Wedding/Engagement Ring


This gorgeous ring is perfect for many different types of occasions. This ring has not scratched yet. It's high quality and very beautiful. Can I say beautiful to describe a men's ring? Yes, I will because it's flawless. It's very gender neutral even though it's made for a man. I will be using this ring for fashion purposes as a woman. I have the ring in their smallest size which fits me nicely. It also fits on my boyfriend's ring finger (He has small hands like me). You can give it to any special man in your life and it has a very agreeable price tag on it. A ring doesn't have to be expensive to be meaningful. If it looks good (which this one does) and high quality then it's good enough for long term wear. I'm pretty content with it and will show it off with certain attire. I may push it off on my boyfriend someday to give him a hint.  ^__^


You can buy this ring on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VN1TRF4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...