Thursday, May 7, 2015

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion for Keratosis Pilaris Review



I got to try out this wonderful little lotion called Adamia. I suffer from Keratosis Pilaris on my legs. Some people call it chicken skin. It looks worse from close up believe me. Anyway, I basically don't shed skin properly like normal people and so it builds up to those little red bumps. It's annoying because hairs get trapped under my skin which can often leave me with an unfinished shaved look.

I've been trying this therapeutic repair lotion from Adamia for a couple of weeks now. I adore it. It leaves my skin moisturized and healthy looking. I really hate lotion that just leaves you feeling greasy and smelling like a pot of flowers. I mean, a nice scent is good every once in a while but just not every time. I also hate when scents from my lotion, hair products and body spray clashes. Adamia lotion just has a clean and natural scent. So it pretty much left my legs looking smoother to kind of make the appearance of the chicken skin go away. #Adamia

I love to also use this lotion on my feet and my boyfriend's feet. I can give him a nice foot massage and leave his feet feeling soft. Men should have nice feet too ya know? Anyway, I can really see how this lotion repairs and strengthens painful, damaged skin. It's wonderful. The bottle it comes in is huge too so it will last you a long while. It also has a convenient pump top to distribute it into your hands easily.

Hope you decide to try it out for yourself!

Ingredients
Water, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Macadamia Seed Oil, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (and) Silver Chloride

You can buy Adamia lotion here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Adamia-Therapeutic-Repair-Macadamia-Promega-7/dp/B00QH13OX6

Check out their main website here to learn more: http://www.adamiaskin.com


1 comment:

  1. the picture up top made me think of something but i will hold back lol i use lotion whenever my hands get dry and cracked, since i work with my hands all day and the constant washing/drying dries them out bad. will seriously consider trying it. plus i can lotion up my whole body,stay naked, run and dive onto long plastic bags like a slip and slide, two in one cant beat it.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...