Thursday, May 28, 2015

Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children DJ Style Review




Okay, for the price you really can't go wrong. I have them in the Green color. These are way better than ear buds but my opinion may be biased because I usually HATE ear buds. I did get these headphones to try out for my son but I decided to try them out to form a good opinion on them. They really aren't made for adults because the ear pieces are smaller than the usual adult sized ones. I can still fit them over my head though. I'm actually surprised at the bass and clarity of the sound these kids headphones push out. The cushions on them are pretty comfortable as well. I do wish there was extra cushion at the top of the headphones. The headphones have been getting a ton of use and they still work the same. Also there isn't really any noise reduction on these headphones but I guess that really isn't so important to a kid. All in all, I think these headphones are fantastic for kids and definitely worth it over high priced ones a child can break easily from being mishandled. #KidsHeadphones


You can buy your own pair of Snug headphones here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MO86E88/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
    visit website

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...