Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Greenwald's All Purpose Cleaner Kit - Fresh Citrus Scent Review




This cleaning spray is really neat! You could actually make it to your own specific cleaning power potency. So you get the empty spray bottle plus 6 water soluble cleaning solution packets. What water soluble means is the packet will dissolve and mix with the water all by itself once you drop it in. The first thing I did was drop in two packets of the cleaning solution into the empty bottle. I then added warm water to it. You let it sit for a couple of minutes and then you mix it together. I used the clear tube attached to the spray nozzle to gently pick at it and then swirled it around for a couple of minutes until it was well mixed. I decided to use it to clean up my dirty kitchen floor to test it out. I sprayed some solution onto my floor and wiped it down with a paper towel. I was surprised at how much dirt this cleaning solution picked up. It left my floor clean and also left a fresh orange scent behind. I didn't even have to use much of the solution to get it clean. I'm sure this one bottle will last me a long time and it's a big plus that it comes with more cleaning solution packets to make more when I run out. This cleaning spray is definitely my favorite out of all my other cleaners and I will be using it for my stove, microwave, counters, table, bathroom sink, toilet and shower. #CitrusCleaner

You can BUY Greenwald's All Purpose Cleaner Kit here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V3HTIAM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...