Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Top It Off - Eco Friendly - Wine Stoppers (4 pack) Review



These wine stopper caps are so cool. I actually have many different kinds of wine stoppers at home. Some of them plunge into the bottle while others cork up the bottle with a large decorative piece on top. The problem with the large decorative pieces on top is that they won't fit right side up in my refrigerator. I like to keep my wines chilled. So yeah it's kind of annoying when I have to lean my bottle to the side in the door. So you get 4 adorable wine stoppers with this set.

"Rough Day" in black
"Sip Happens" in Red
"Wine Not" and "Liquid Therapy" in burgundy

I think all the sayings are very cute and witty which is my kind of humor. They plug down tightly over your opened wine bottle which will keep your wine fresher for a longer amount of time. I love the fact that I can store away my larger bottles of wine with these wine stoppers in them. They are very durable as well and easy to pull off the top of the wine bottle when you want some wine. I love these wine stoppers so much and will continue to use them over most of my larger ones. #mindbodyactive

 - Air-tight Seal
- Leak Proof
- Eco Friendly
- Reusable
- Easy to Use
- Great Gift Idea
- Fun


You can buy your own Wine stoppers here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X0PLWS6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...