Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sentey Bluetooth Speaker B-trek S2 Review



I am so surprised at how much nicer and more affordable Bluetooth speakers are getting nowadays. I've been listening to music through a music streaming app on my tablet all morning/afternoon with it. The sound is really clear and the bass is nice at it's highest (which I don't need music to be THAT loud). It's really easy to use. All you have to do is switch it to the On button and then look for the device in your Bluetooth settings so you can connect to it. I haven't used the mic function on it but don't really need a mic through a Bluetooth speaker since I just use it through my tablet for music. I guess if someone called me through a chat program app I could talk to them while walking around but not something I wanted it for. It's simple to recharge when you need it too. I just plug it right into my laptop to charge it up through the USB slot. You could also use this for a regular speaker if needed on a computer but I prefer surround sound speakers for that purpose personally. It also comes with a little carrying strap to lug it around on your wrist. For all the capabilities this little speaker can pull off I think it's way worth it. Take it to the beach or the lake while fishing. It's also a convenient little radio. You will be happy to have some music playing by your side conveniently on a nice speaker.

You can purchase this Bluetooth speaker here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LQ9DY8Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...