Friday, May 1, 2015

Libian Junior Plus Size 1X Scuba Dress in Orange Review




First of all, I want to say I am so sorry about putting smiley faces on my face. I just did not like how they pictures of my face came out so I chose not to show myself at this point today, lol. Feel free to check out my Instagram to see facial shots if you want.

I'm loving this perfect dress. It's so flattering and I love the way it hangs off the hip area. This totally reminds me of how dresses used to be made with such quality back in the day. The color is bright and vibrant without being tacky. The material of the dress is warm and comfortable so it's a perfect Spring time wear. I have the dress in a 1x and I'm 5'3" at 137 lbs. The dress is a little big on me but it still looks beautiful either way. I just tighten the belt it came with all the way to keep a fitted look. This dress has so much room just in case you gain some weight. I like to pair it with a cute black cardigan to cover up my arms and some open toe wedges. It would also look cute with a short sleeve bolero. Plus sized clothing doesn't have to look ugly and Libian proves that with this stylish dress. #LIBIAN

  • 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex. Made in USA by Libian
  • Sizes 1X-3X
  • Comes in Black, White, Blue, Pink and Orange 

You can buy this beautiful dress on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JM34XJK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...