Wednesday, March 11, 2015

TravelWise 3 Piece Weekender Packing Cubes Review



I got the TravelWise Packing Cubes in grey. The material it's made of is very durable while being flexible. It's also breathable due to the mesh netting on it. While I agree this would be perfect for traveling I used it differently. I share a dresser drawer with my boyfriend and space is limited. I have to keep my socks, panties and bras all in one drawer. I thought this would be great to keep some of my things separated and a little more organized in the one drawer. For sizing purposes , I was able to fit 2 large plush towels in the biggest bag. The second largest bag I used to store all my panties in. The smallest bag I used for my sports bras. I then put both bags into my dresser draw on the side next to all my socks. It worked perfectly and now I don't have to go digging through everything to find what I want. I love the double zippers and keep it them towards the front so the sides and back are closed for easy opening to pick through. I'm very happy with my packing cubes. #TravelWisePackingCubeSet


You can buy your own Travel packing cubes here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/TravelWise-Packing-Cubes-Piece-Purple/dp/B00DDTO3LW/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1426089448&sr=1-1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...