Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sweetsation Therapy Organic C*Perfect Skin Foaming Face Cleanser with Vitamin C Review


 Everyone should have a good cleanser for their skin. There are so many different kinds out there but I think my favorite type has to be the foaming kind. It's very convenient to use and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. Sweetsation products always smell heavenly to me. In this cleanser there are many wonderful ingredients like Papaya, Black Willow Bark and Vitamin C help to keep your skin soft and clear. Make sure to check out the full list of ingredients below.

Ingredients
Purified Water, Saponified Organic oils of Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), and Organic Castor Seed, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Guar Gum, Juglans regia (Walnut) Seed Oil , Organic Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil), Pyrus Malus Extract (Apple), Citrullus lanatus Extract (Watermelon), Fragaria vesca Extract (Strawberry), Musa spp Extract (Banana), Carica Papaya (Papaya), Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Litsea cubeba (Litsea) Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Organic Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp), Citric Acid, Rosemary Seed Extract.


 The cleanser came packaged really well. You need to pump it down like three times on the first go to get the amount you need. I would say regularly just two pumps to get the amount you need. It lathers and foams up really nicely in your hands. This smells so amazing to me. I love the citrus scent on it. It really makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean after washing with it. I could see this bottle lasting me a good while. I will keep this in my bathroom for my morning and night cleansing.

You can purchase your own bottle Sweetsation Therapy Organic skin foaming face cleanser here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ERZIPY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...