Monday, March 9, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup Mugs Review



These are the cutest soup mugs I have ever seen. The white serve-ware is quickly becoming popular again since it matches with everything. The style of these mugs look so classy but fancy at the same time. They kind of remind me of Pottery Barn except Francois et Mimi's prices are very agreeable.

There is plenty of room in the mugs for a nice serving of soup. They can hold 20 ounces. I used it for ramen soup and was able to fit about 2 cups of liquid plus noodles perfectly fine. They are stoneware and lead-free. They can also go into the microwave or dishewasher safely.

I really hope to get some matching plates for these soup mugs at some point. They are so high quality and durable. I think these would also make a neat gift for someone. They look positively charming in my kitchen. #SoupMugs

You can buy your own set of soup mugs here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00t8wcwde



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...