Tuesday, March 3, 2015

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER Review 02015



Talk about a great value. This cute little portable charger comes with all the attachments you need and more. This is great to travel with anywhere. I'm actually going on a long plane ride and plan on taking this with me in my purse so I can keep my ipad charged the whole way. This is the must have for anyone who is an app heavy user. I think the best part of this charger is how small and portable it is. It comes in a few different colors to suit your style. A lot of things I own use lightning cables now so this works great with a few of my devices. When the battery is charging the light is red. The red light will go out when it's done charging. While charging something the light will be blue and go out when the device is charged.It's just the all in one life saver. #pluslifeguard

You can buy your own +Lifeguard Mini 1 portable charger here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/portable-charger-lifeguard-lightning-certified/dp/b00kovxweq/ref=sr_1_38?ie=utf8&qid=1419613037&sr=8-38&keywords=iphone+6+portable+charger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...