Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Big Size Insulated Lunch Bag / Cooler Review



Okay, I didn't think these lunch bags could get any bigger than the last one I had but I was proven wrong once I opened this big boy. This bag is HUGE. This is perfect for family outings. Spring and Summertime is around the corner and I know I will be using this a lot. The quality of the bag material feels nice and sturdy. The carrying strap makes it easy and comfortable to hold. There are many little compartments around the bag to store extra things. The thing I noticed and liked the most was the little opening flap at the top of it. You don't even need to unzip the whole thing to pull something out of it which keeps everything cooler longer. I think this is such an ingenious design. I really can't recommend this bag enough for your whole family to use together. #LunchBag

You can BUY this amazing lunch bag here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00styqkte



Don't mind the messy couch. I just wanted to give you a comparison of the bag next to my large cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...