Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Tray (Twin Pack) Review



Gone are the days of fumbling with a big plastic ice tray that needed all your might to pop ice cubes out. A lot of kitchen items are using silicone nowadays which is making life a lot easier. These silicone trays are small and easy to fit into my freezer. I love the bright colors on them. I filled them both up with water and kinda stacked them over each other. I took them out the next day and was amazed at how easy it was to just twist slightly and out the ice cubes popped. They kinda have a neat little design on the bottoms as well. I actually love to use ice cubes to keep my cats water bowls nice and cool so this works out great for me. I'm very happy with the easy of use. #KuukSiliconeIceCubeTray


You can Buy your own Kuuk silicone ice cube tray here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Silicone-Cube-Tray-Green/dp




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...