Wednesday, March 11, 2015

KUKPO stainless steel Can Opener Review



I thought this can opener was quite lovely. It's sleek stainless steel look make it aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It's very easy and comfortable to hold onto. It latches onto the can and clips right through around effortlessly. The little steel loops at the end of the handles are a nice addition to hang it up if I wanted. Nothing is really built like old vintage kitchen utensils anymore which is the current can opener I was using. It's old and works smoothly. I wanted this Kukpo can opener because I wanted something that works just as well AND matches my kitchen decor. I think it's a good idea to always have a nice backup just in case something breaks on you. Anyway, I loved this can opener and will have it on hand in my kitchen utensil cup. I can't stand cheap kitchen accessories and this can opener is just sturdy , reliable and beautiful. #KUKPO


You can buy this wonderful little can opener here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00quevxcy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...