Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Francois et Mimi 50oz Glass French Press Review



I'm going to be honest and say I never even knew what a French Press was when I wanted to try this thing out. All I knew is I didn't have a coffee maker and this thing looked so pretty. I would make my coffee in a simple little pot on the stove top. I would boil the water..dump the ground coffee in and then cover it. Yes, this method was completely unorthodox and left me with coffee grounds in my cup at the bottom. Alright, so in comes this awesome little thing called the French Press. It's so simple to use!! I will explain how to use it in a second but first I want to show you a couple more pictures of this beauty.


So you basically have the glass container and the mesh strainer top that you eventually push down. Let me explain. What you want to do is set the French Press on a stable flat surface. You put your ground coffee into the glass container. You boil the water that you need to use in ratio to your ground coffee to make your drink.



What you want to do is pour the boiling water in slowly and just enough to saturate your grounds for about 30 seconds. You then very slowly pour the water in and just put the cover on top for about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Once that time is up you push down all the way which will push the grounds down to the bottom. You then pour your drink into your mug and that's all there is to it.


I only made enough just for one cup since I am not a big coffee drinker. It's enough for me once I pour the milk and sugar in for it. I had absolutely no grounds in my drink and it was perfect. I'm completely satisfied with how it works and its easy for me to use. It's a bit of a challenge to clean up after but not THAT bad. All I did was wipe off the grounds from the filter into the garbage and rinse out the grounds from the container and threw the debris in my yard's dirt pile. I'm really impressed with this French Press for sure.  #GlassFrenchPress

You can buy your own French Press here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00ksrxufm/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...