I love tea tree oils anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. To me, tea tree oil does not smell that great but I will still mix it up with some water and vinegar along with lemon essential oil to make a really great floor cleaner. This brand of tea tree oil comes in a large container that's easy to drip out as needed. I don't know what else to say but this has worked out wonderfully for my needs as a cleaner. Some people like to put it on their skin to help with skin tag removal but I don't have any of those myself. There is a ton of ways to use tea tree oil which you can find on the internet by doing a simple search engine search. The bottle label is really cute and I think it stands out from all my other essential oils. #ApothecaryExtracts
You can buy your own bottle of Tea Tree Oil here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GF1NZLY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
25 Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.
- Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
- Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Treats ringworm.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
- Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
- Helps freshen carpet.
- Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
- Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
- Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
Want to try and win your own Bottle of Tea Tree Oil? Enter Below, Good Luck!