Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pembrook Non Skid Socks Review



Wow, these are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn. I like to use them as slippers. They are very breathable, soft and warm. It's like constantly having a blanket over my feet which is awesome because my feet always get cold. The non skid portion at the bottom is great so I don't go sliding around my kitchen or bathroom while I am walking about. I don't even feel them down there really. The quality of these socks are super high and I can't believe it's basically $5 a pair for the 2 pack. The socks come in this cute plastic zip bag that you could keep them in if you'd like. I went with the black and grey ones. They will match with everything. I've been using the black ones everyday now and my feet don't even sweat through them. My feet and myself are very happy. #pembrook

The socks come in a few different colors like pink and navy if you wanted. They also come in different size packs. They are made of a Chenille Material (Cotton, Polyester and Spandex Blend.)
You can use them in a hospital setting but like I said I love them as just around the house comfy slipper socks.

You can buy your own Pembrook non skid socks here on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/pembrook-non-skid-socks-hospital/dp/b00m0ayfpy/ref=sr_1_7?ie=utf8&qid=1425136643&sr=8-7&keywords=non+skid+socks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...