Monday, March 16, 2015

100 % Pure Whey Protein Isolate -3 Single Serve Pack Review



I decided to try this out because I usually have bad luck when it comes to whey protein. I can never seem to find one that tastes really good. These packets are convenient to carry around and easy to open.  You're supposed to mix it into 8 ounces of liquid but I don't like big drinks so I just poured my powder into a cup and put just enough milk in it to make it drinkable. It worked out well for me. I thought the taste was amazing. It really didn't even taste like I was drinking a whey protein shake. I'm talking about the vanilla shake by the way. Simply delicious. It also mixed very well and didn't leave too many clumps. I'm trying to stop my snacking as I am getting older because it's too easy to gain weight now at almost 30. I feel fuller longer taking this and feel better about myself. #NonProteinspikingsummitnutritions



You can buy your own packs of whey protein here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Non-Protein-Spiking-Protein-Isolate-Instanized/dp/B00T6Z0ORE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...