Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Armor Fit Clear-Frosted iPhone 6 Case Review



I do love the fact that this phone case is slim and simplistic in nature. It was very easy to pop onto my phone and to take it off. I think it's cool how you can still see the phone design under the case. My only qualm is the fact that it could get scratched easily so you have to be careful with that aspect of it. Mine came with a swirly scratch mark on the back of it which personally bothered me a little bit since I wanted it to be completely smooth on the back. (You can see it to the left of the apple logo as it curves downward). Oh well, it's still a cute little case and fits into your pocket easily. It's also a great price. I have the one in black but it does come in many different colors like clear, gold, green ,pink and red. #ArmorFitCases

You can buy your own Armor Fit Case here on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/iphone-6-case/dp/b00s8p7yia/ref=sr_1_2?ie=utf8&qid=1425401165&sr=8-2&keywords=iphone+6+case


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...