Thursday, March 26, 2015

Annie's Homegrown Snacks Review



For the past 25 years, Annie's has been nourishing families with simple, down-to-earth foods that taste great and are easy to love. Their passionate team seeks out the best real ingredients Mother Earth has to offer, harvesting pure, natural flavors to make delicious foods every family can feel good about.

Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? It is! I was so thrilled and excited to get to try these out with family and friends to construct views on it. I've seen Annie's products around lately more so often at my local Super Target. I have always wondered what it would taste like but didn't take the plunge. Hello! I feel like I have only been missing out on some of the best foods I have ever tried.

My 11 year old has a personal preference for the Bunny Grahams. They are really delicious especially in a cup of yogurt. I LOVED the organic Cheddar snack mix. The pretzels mixed in there was a nice touch. We've been snacking here on Gold Fish for the past years. It's something I grew up with and knew how it tasted so I never bothered to try other alternatives. I think everyone ultimately loved the cheddar bunnies over Gold Fish. It just has such a wholesome taste to it. It just tastes more naturally delicious.

The fruit snacks were interesting. They had a real fruit juice taste to them. I can feel better about letting my kids eat these fruit snacks instead of the overly processed junk. Don't get me wrong..I love my Gushers because I grew up with the stuff, but I think I would rather offer my kids something a little better for them.

Okay, so on to my favorite part taste wise. I LOVED the pizza poppers so much! It tasted like I was eating fresh stuffed shells, I swear! The sauce just has this delicious fresh taste. A little sad to see there was only 11 in the tiny box though. I would say buy a larger box of these pizza poppers. I also wish they were prepacked in a clear plastic bag in the box.

All in all, I have to say Annie's is just a true honest company with a wholesome taste to their products. I thank MomsMeet for allowing myself and my group of friends & family to try everything out. Everyone was pleased to take back some coupons home to go buy a few products themselves. Give Annie's an honest try ...you won't regret it.

Check out Annie's whole line of snacks here: http://www.annies.com/products/snacks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...