Thursday, March 19, 2015

Aurorae Yoga "The Ultimate" Racer Back Tank Top Review



When I pulled it out I thought it would be too small for me ( I got the size small and am 130 lbs , 5'3") but was quickly proven wrong once I put it on. It's a yoga tank and yes it will hug every curve on your body. It's supposed to be for working out and make you feel like you are wearing a second skin which it does. I like the length on it which covers my body while I am performing moves. The material is light and breathable but extremely comfortable. It's a high quality stretch material that feels like cotton. I got mine in black and love the dark color since it matches with everything. I wish I could have one in every color though. #auroraeyoga

You can BUY this yoga tank top here on Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/review/R1DAA5MG7R7IPN/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...