Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Easy@Home Areta 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Test Strips Review



I'm constantly getting a UTI so these strips were a great way to let me know early on once I am starting to show signs of it. I'm more of a natural remedy type person so as soon as I know I am getting a UTI I like to take my cranberry and pro biotics to help curb it away. It takes a little bit of practice to read it correctly if you aren't familiar with things like this. You want to look at your Nitrites for UTI detection. What's awesome is this is a one stop shop with all of the things you can detect at the same time. You can check your Leukocytes, nitrites, urobilinogen, protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone, Bilirubin and Glucose. Make sure you have plastic cups on hand when using this as you have to dip your strip in your urine for at least 2 minutes I would say. I think these strips are great and very helpful. People often use these strips to help detection in their pets as well. I think this is a more cost effective way to monitor your pets instead of constantly hauling them off to the vet. These are good to help your whole family keep track of their health.
#AretaUrinalysis100count


You can buy your own pack of Urinalysis Test Strips here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/areta-parameter-urinalysis-reagent-quantity/dp/b00d5uzmdc/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1424299431&sr=8-1&keywords=areta+urinalysis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...