Monday, March 9, 2015

Foxbrim Perfectly Natural Soap [100% Natural 98% Organic] Review



I adore Foxbrim products so when I found out they made a natural soap I just had to try it out for myself. This was a natural soap I felt really good using. The ingredients are very few and simple. There was just purified water, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic castor seed, kosher vegetable glycerin, guar gum, citric acid and rosemary seed extract. For me, it kind of had a light essence of almond smell even though it didn't contain that. The soap was a good consistency and didn't irritate me at all. I feel good letting my whole family use this as a hand soap at the bathroom sink. I felt like it was a standard hand soap sized bottle and it should last a good while. My hands felt clean and didn't dry me out which was fantastic. This is also great for my boyfriend to use in a pinch to wash his face since he has really sensitive dermatitis skin. It doesn't hurt that the bottle is cute and looks great in my bathroom. You can also use this product for your body and hair if you wanted in the shower. I think I just like it best as a hand wash though. This product is totally free of  Fillers, Fragrances, Detergents, Lathering Agents, Parabens, Phalates, Silicones, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Triclosan. #foxbrim

You can find more information about this product here : http://www.foxbrim.com/products/perfectly-natural-soap 

You can buy this soap on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Perfectly-Natural-Soap-Face-Wash/dp/B00TXBC9T2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425913147&sr=8-1&keywords=foxbrim+soap

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...